Top 100 integrated creative agency are looking to hire a multi-skilled Middleweight Designer with strong branding, campaign & integrated experience to join their close knit, friendly & collaborative team.
This independent small/mid size creative agency in EC1 provides a whole variety of branding and marketing campaigns for an impressive client base, largely within the property and financial sectors. They are looking for an established middleweight keen for more responsibility and autonomy to become part of their ambitious team and help turn briefs into memorable work
Working closely with the Lead designers, and a multi-disciplined team across a wide variety of projects including branding, websites and digital marketing, but with a strong emphasis on digital, this person will need to be confident designing across multiple channels from concept to deliverables. Ideal candidate will be key to the agency's growth and continued success therefore supporting them to increase their digital capabilities.
You will have:
- Strong and successful mid-weight design experience
- Creative flare across different communication channels
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills for liaising closely colleagues at the design stage and throughout a project.
- Proven experience of delivering digital and offline creative solutions.
- Adopt a digital mindset and actively seek and identify digital opportunities within client projects.
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- Excellent Knowledge of using Adobe Creative Suites.
- Desire and willingness to improve knowledge of new emerging technologies
- Experience within the property and financial sectors is Desirable
If this sounds like an interesting job, we'd love to hear from you and to tell you more about this fantastic company. Please send your CV & portfolio ASAP.