Senior Project Manager - Commerical
An award-winning interior architecture company is seeking a senior project manager for their south-west London-based studio. Working closely with the interior designers and consultants, you will be responsible for the delivery of complex design projects, managing clients, and assisting with design development, estimations, and technical evaluation. This is a client facing role working on multiple projects.
- Arrange and prepare client and supplier meetings.
- Co-ordination and administration of design and contractor work.
- Develop detailed project schedules for project teams.
- Manage project finances and enhance marketing activity.
- Responsible for large-scale, high-end commercial projects.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working in interior or architectural design.
- Degree in interior design or architecture.
- Proven creative ability and management ability.
- Project management experience in all phases of projects.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Project, Adobe CS.
- Advanced knowledge of design principles, construction methodology, materials application, FF&E.