Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
Are you an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist with a flair for residential and commercial schemes? We have landed a new role in Chichester with practice that has a great reputation in the industry and might be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Location: Sussex, Chichester
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £24,000-£32,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright - 01273 391010
The company brief:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist to join a very well-established, Chichester-based practice, who specialise in a broad range of projects throughout the UK. Their portfolio of work includes residential, educational, cultural, commercial, leisure and retail projects. They offer services throughout the various RIBA Stages, from site evaluation, planning applications and drawings through to detailed construction drawings and on-site inspections during construction. They pride themselves on having an excellent track record of successful delivery and providing a high-quality service to all of their clients, bringing them a high percentage of repeat clients. They are committed to professional development of their employees too and as the result of increased workload are now looking to take on a qualified Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist who is proficient in Revit (essential).
Your new role:
As a qualified Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will need to work closely, as part of the team and demonstrate good attention to producing detailed drawings, using Revit (essential). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting residential and commercial projects across the UK, including a couple of significant projects in the local area. As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will also be required to work closely within the team to produce technical, construction detailed drawings, write specifications and liaise between parties.
- An Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with strong experience in Revit (this is deemed essential to progress your application).
- Ideally with proven experience as an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, within a UK practice and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of technical detailing.
What you will get in return
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Good annual holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- Ongoing, continual professional development and targeted training.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.