Marketing Analytics manager
Marketing Analytics Manager
Inspires passion, courage and creativity. The oppurutnity to be part of a team forging the future of global commerce
A purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive work environment,
Ann international team that supports stakeholders from Global Growth and Local Marketing teams.
Helping marketers make informed decisions by providing insights, exploring campaign performance data and metrics, setting up the right measurement frameworks and models and training marketers on self-serve analytics tools. Our scope covers SEO, Digital Marketing (Paid Search, Retargeting, Display and Paid Social), CRM and Offline Marketing.
Marketing Analytics (80%)
- Understand the holistic Marketing picture and how every channel has an impact on the others as well as on the overall traffic and performance of the sites and generate insights to get the most out of our Marketing spend.
- Support our Global Growth stakeholders sitting in London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Toronto, Cape Town and Sydney; help them to track and improve efficiency in Digital Marketing campaigns: Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, SEO and Paid Social.
- Prescribe insights based on performance. Ideate on opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Investigate potential strategic initiatives working alongside the marketing strategist and campaign managers.
- Train our stakeholders to use self-service analytics tools such as Tableau dashboards, manipulate data in Excel and modify/execute basic SQL queries
Tracking Standards (20%)
- Define tracking standards and best practices to be implemented globally and QA to make sure the implementation meets the specified requirements
- You have 4+ years of experience in an analytical role with mostly Marketing focus
- You are able to clearly understand the marketer's perspective and problem, be a thought partner to identify potential solutions, derive valuable insights and communicate actionable recommendations in a succinct manner
- You are able to slice big projects into smaller pieces and effectively communicate with a diverse set of people to achieve the right outcomes as quickly as possible
- You can work effectively in a globally dispersed and decentralised team
- You have a pragmatic approach and know when a topic requires 100% and when 20% is sufficient
- You have strong skills in data retrieval (e.g. SQL, R or Python) and a good grasp of statistics
- You are able to prepare data in tools such as Excel or Tableau, extract business relatable insights and visualise the result in easily understandable Powerpoint presentations
- You can communicate fluently in English in both verbal and written forms
- You should ideally have an educational background in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Information System studies, thus being competent in quantitative techniques and methods
What we offer?
- A 20 month contract with a great international team
- An exceptional culture driven by remarkable teammates that are passionate about working together for our customers
- Opportunity for European travel
- Challenging, varied and interesting work with a high level of personal responsibility
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- The opportunity to shape Marketing Analytics within a global enterprise