An award-winning architecture practice located in London's thriving Fitzrovia, are on the hunt for a fee bid manager. The ideal candidate will be a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and proactive bid manager with previous experience of a similar role and extensive knowledge of the architecture and property market.
- Using your industry experience and knowledge, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities.
- Working closely with the partners and associates, you'll be responsible for leading the practice's bids and pitches, as well as assisting with presentations and competition entries.
- Leading the bid process, writing, researching and coordinating the production of UK and international bids and competition submissions.
- Where appropriate, the bid manager works across other areas of the team's work, for example events and publications, to support business development opportunities.
- Analysing and interpreting data, producing reports and communicating findings to key stakeholders in the group;
Skills and Experience
- MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- A keen visual and graphic eye.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Proven experience of working within business development and bid management in an architectural practice or design-oriented business.
- Experience of leading bids, PPQs, ITTs, RFPs and competition entries.
- Well organised and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Meticulous and thorough.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for architecture, property and the built environment.
- Proactive and energetic.
- Confident, outgoing and able to communicate effectively with a range of contacts.
- Well-informed about the latest developments in bid management.