This lovely central London media planning and buying agency are looking for a super bright and capable experienced Account Manager to join their team. You'll need the media buying and planning experience, but equally the consultative account handling approach required to work closely with clients. If you have a couple of years' experience in media and want a new AM role where every day really is different, this is the one for you. London, to £32k
This media planning and buying agency is perfect for you if you have stacks of personality and want to be part of small, lovely and friendly team. It's a really fantastic working environment, very supportive and collaborative, with a relaxed and social culture but equally everyone is completely committed to delivering the absolute best work for their clients.
About the role
- Work closely with the Account Director to take the original brief from the client
- Alongside the AD, produce a well-considered media strategy and media plans
- Create attention-grabbing presentations to the client showcasing their results, marketplace information, competitor strategy and more general media updates.
- Take responsibility for the reporting of campaigns on a weekly/monthly basis, with support from an Account Executive.
- Financial responsibilities: budgets, bookings, invoices
- 2+ years of media planning/buying experience
- Bursting with energy and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional work to clients
- Real analytical and methodical strengths; good with numbers
- Ready to take on a bit of everything and have a ‘can do' attitude
- A natural curiosity and keen to learn
- Thrive on working in a team and are happy to ‘chip in' and help other members of the team
This great Account Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in account handling roles, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/