Senior Project Manager - luxury branding and design
This boutique and beautifully formed design agency works with la crème de la crème of consumer brands, particularly within the drinks sector. With a focus on premium, high-end branding, design and packaging, their client base comprises both world famous and smaller ‘sparkler' brands. They form a small and stylish team that is passionate about being at the forefront of excellence and their continued growth can be contributed to outstanding creative leadership, as well as trusted and nurtured client relationships.
With that calibre and commitment, they expect nothing less than the ‘wow' factor from their Senior Account Manager. A real lover of premium brands and design, who is able to manage projects, clients and the design process independently. You will be approachable, smart and calm under pressure. Working alongside the Client Services Director and Creative Director, you will ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the business.
Some key skills & responsibilities:
- Excellent listener and someone who communicates with clarity and confidence
- Strong understanding of & genuine interest in premium brands, arts and culture
- Able to support clients in improving understanding of the agency's unique positioning
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and financial administration to ensure profitability of all projects
- Able to understand client expectations and interpret feedback for the design team
- Creating and maintaining project timelines and budgets
- Building and presenting both creative and strategic presentations
If you are a pro-active and friendly Senior Account Manager, with previous experience in a branding & packaging design agency and a genuine passion for premium design, we'd love to hear from you.