Interior Design Project Coordinator
You will ideally have a degree (or equivalent) with a focus on interior architecture and have around 5 years' experience of sourcing FF&E and managing interior design delivery projects.
You will have a sophisticated understanding of English, French and Belgian design styles, as well as Art and Antiques and including Contemporary pieces and be able to assist with the design, coordination and specification of large scale, high end resi projects and be able to run your own discrete smaller scale projects.
- Interpret and follow a design brief for multiple rooms/locations.
- Create project plans, track, amend and monitor progress, working to tight deadlines.
- Organised, efficient, high attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation and communications.
- Strong conceptual and visualisation - hand sketching, mood boards.
- Software - AutoCAD and ideally SketchUp, 3D programs, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Commercial appreciation of value-add products and materials and ability to source direct rather than rely on suppliers.
- Knowledge of all RIBA Work Stages a plus, but not essential.
You will work within the design team between Architects and FF&E.