Middleweight Designer - Hospitality
One of the world's most prestigious practices is looking to add an interior designer to their hugely successful team. The successful designer who fills this post will inevitably be working on a soon-to-be landmark, in London or internationally. The output of this studio is so prolific that they work across every sector conceivable.
- Able to translate the essence of a client's brief into a tangible concept.
- Prepare, and develop where required, drawings, models, images, material and mood boards and other documents relating to the design.
- Take ownership, where required by the project leader, for areas of the design and project development.
- Liaise with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies.
Skills and Experience
- Able to understand and formulate design and confident in communicating this with the wider team.
- Familiarity working alongside architects to produce a holistic design.
- Able to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project.
- Understanding of the designer's role in the coordination and integration of project information and management.
- Able to assist with the management of junior assistant designers on the team.
- A foundation of understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget.
One of the highest profile practices who have won every coveted award conceivable. The successful candidate will join a team of some of the best designers in the country, collaborating with them in a famously creative environment.