Interior Designer - Retail Contract
3 days left
- Full Time
An award winning architecture and interior design practice in South East London are seeking a talented retail designer for a 6 month contract. This contract is for a specific project working with a luxury brand. This is a unique opportunity to work on one of the few retailers this widely publicised practice takes on. Willing to consider both middle-weight and senior designers, interviewing immediately.
- Working with the Director to produce creative and conceptual processes.
- Putting together presentation packages.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Exceptional understanding of materials and finishes.
- Liaise, coordinate and manage contractors.
- Able to work efficiently to meet deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Proven experience in the retail sector and working with luxury brands.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a contemporary design aesthetic and creative flair.
- Strong design and communication skills.
- An understanding of and experience in delivering projects.
- The ability to work within a team.
- Open to software, but must have an extensive knowledge of technical drawings for fixtures and fittings.
Apply for Interior Designer - Retail Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly