Middleweight Interior Designer
A west London interior design practice that specialises in luxury interiors for both hospitality and residential sectors are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic middle weight interior design to work on their hospitality team.
- Work on projects from inception to completion.
- Mentor junior designers.
- Produce detailed design documentation.
- Manage procurement of FF&E products.
- Building and growing existing client / supplier / trade relationships.
Skills & Experience
- Hold a degree in interior design / interior architecture.
- Previous experience within luxury hotel sector working on all stages of the design process.
- Fully competent in producing detailed FF&E specification with costings, materials, finished and sanitary schedules.
- Advanced AutoCAD and Photoshop skills are essential.
- Ability to manage time and workflow of projects efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy studio with a talented team that is rapidly expanding. This position will be an excellent platform for any established designer who wishes to broaden their portfolio and gain exposure to very exciting and high-end projects. Apply with your CV and sample portfolio.