Senior Workplace Designer
This is an opportunity for a senior designer to join an east London-based practice who work on the most contemporary workplace design . They have a reputation not only for innovative design but the focus they place on their team, with designers being developed and encouraged to explore new skills for their own growth.
- Managing the project profitability and resourcing requirements.
- Oversee the concept development of a project.
- Clients primary point of contact.
- Leading smaller projects and supporting large projects.
- Implementing design best standards / practices, processes and technology solutions within the studio.
- Coordinating project consultants.
- Contributing to the creation of a high performing, innovative team environment.
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Experience in design, technical, and team management.
- Experience within the workplace sector.
- Provide project design / technical review reports.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration across disciplines.
Whilst requiring an established designer, this remains a role where development and growth are offered. Designers are typically promoted within the practice and there is a culture of recognition and reward.
Please apply with a current CV and samples of your work with projects delivered.