Senior Retail Strategist
This role offers the chance to be part of the team ensuring that this brand continues to pave the way in retail design. As senior strategist you will be responsible for helping to influence and deliver projects that influence their in-store customer proposition. You will be a strategic business partner and will use a data and insight-led approach to engage with stakeholders to help support development of proposition briefs which include a clearly articulated scope, set of objectives and approach.
Skills & Experience
- A keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and visual.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Influence and judgement, and an ability to organise and inspire cross-functional teams to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to present and interpret information with more senior stakeholders.
- A willingness to learn new skills and develop.
- Experience of helping to develop strategy and business goals.
- Understanding of basic financial analysis and business case development.
- Proven track record of success in helping deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Microsoft Office expert (including Project, Excel and Power Point).
- Retail experience or understanding.
If you are a self-starter, with project management skills and excellent at managing various stakeholders, timeline and multiple projects, then this position is ideal.