Customer Value Propositions
Here at Better Placed we are proud to be working with this financial institution that was founded in the late 1700's. Now employing over 11,000 employee's it has an annual net income of nearly £100,000 they work with 2 of the most high profile household brands in the UK.
Everything this bank does - it does it with its customers at forefront of mind. In line with this, it is looking for a Customer Value Proposition Manager to join its CVP team and manage one of its partners. Working closely with the Head of Customer Value Proposition, this is an important role in the continued growth and development of this partnership.
Duties will include:
- Identify market trends and opportunities to support CVP development
- Help drive a consumer centric focus on customers to enable relevant new proposition development, e.g. needs based analysis through ethnographic research, experimental testing and messaging validation
- Support the delivery of the strategic approach to Customer Value Propositions (CVPs) by working across product projects to help identify the right delivery to market strategy across all projects to support the right narrative into market
- Lead core teams within CVP project teams across partnership and product teams to drive best practice methodology
- Demonstrate presence and gravitas when engaging with stakeholders to share insights and outcomes
- In collaboration with stakeholder teams, e.g. product teams, collaborate to put customer insights at the forefront of proposition and service development across product lines
- Support the commissioning of innovation agencies by providing a robust assessment of briefs and agency proposals
- Work with Head of Customer Value Propositions to support the delivery of the Customer Value Proposition (CVP) framework
- Undertake specific projects to support customer experience analysis
For your application to be successful:
- A solid grounding in customer value propositions
- A good understanding of retail finance
- Ability to turn insight into compelling reasons to believe to drive the customer-focused agenda
- Solid track record in working on innovation projects and with agencies
- Skilled in managing projects (from start to finish with some oversight), writing briefs and demonstrating a solid understanding of the CVP framework
- Must be deadline-oriented and able to manage their own workload, while remaining fully flexible to the needs of the hiring manager, business and partners.