Chartered Architectural Technologist ACIAT / MCIAT
- Full Time
The Architectural team at a multidisciplinary company are seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist to join the team in their London office.
This Architectural team work across their offices and are involved across the retail, commercial, residential, education, health & extra care sectors, with many exciting new build & refurbishment projects. They typically work at BIM Level 2 on a REVIT platform, with many of their projects delivered multi-disciplinary.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- REVIT, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Competent producing technical packages.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience.
Essential Personal Skills:
- Good interpersonal skills; able to deal with clients and fellow professionals professionally.
- Proactive involvement with design development through RIBA Stages 4-6.
- Act in a responsible, professional and organised manner.
- Flexible & organised approach to the nature and programming of work and workload.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Training and Development
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing work related professional interests, & will often assist individuals both practically & financially depending upon individual circumstance.
- From 24 days per annum rising to 30 days depending on length of service
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Competitive salary
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.