Creative Director (London)
I have an amazing opportunity to lead a small creative team and become an integral part of a global brand management agency. Through continued growth my client is looking for accomplished, strategic Creative Director to inspire and lead brand experiences across the EMEA regions and further afield.
You must have 10+ years' commercial experience, a recognised agency background and proven experience working for recognised consumer brands across digital and branding experiences. A large part of the role is to create and develop (consumer) brand partnerships so any proven experience with this is beneficial.
Working with the in-house Brand Management and Strategy team you will:
* Support and liaise with the Chief Creative Officer on EMEA and global campaigns
* Think strategically about design and make meaningful contributions to all aspects of global business development and brand partnerships
* Creatively direct all modes of brand stewardship including brand guides, IP creation, trend and style guides, packaging, digital and retail experiences
* Develop presentations and concepts that advance brand attention to the world of business development through new experiences and categories
* Lead a small creative team and oversee creative work and design execution for clients based out of the London office
Salary dependent upon experience. Only successful applicants will be contacted.