This award-winning agency based in central London is looking for a strong Midweight - Senior Designer to join their team. They are a global agency and have delivered highly successful campaigns for multilingual audiences throughout Europe, the Middle East, China, South-East Asia and America.
This agency builds brands and develops strategic marketing campaigns for clients within the arts/ cultural sector as well as high profile property & architecture developments. We are looking for someone who displays capabilities in brand strategy, visual language, realised design, strong content use and the implementation of the final design idea.
- You will be working with some of the world's greatest artists, designers and architects to create brands from scratch so that their entire creative vision can be expressed.
- Create graphic concepts and design for branding and promotional materials, including print advertisements, print collateral, internal/ external publications, web sites, film and exhibition design.
- Conduct creative research on projects whilst having the Design Director to support you.
- Provide supporting documents and samples for client meetings.
- Ensure that deadlines are met and work effectively under pressure.
Background & experience:
- A degree in Design or similar
- Multi-agency work experience (international/ multidisciplinary experience a plus)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD
- Passion for culture, design and architecture
- Be focused, flexible and have a proactive mindset when working in fast-paced team projects.
Your portfolio should show:
- A strong ability in conceptual design, brand generation and visual language
- A flair for excellent typography, imagery selection and print materials/ finishes
- Familiarity with luxury brands
- Experience with architectural and environmental design
- Originality and appropriateness when solving a brief.
If you are interested in joining this agency then please send through your CV and samples in order for you to be considered for the role!