VM Project Manager
Working alongside the VM Manager, you will be responsibile for ensuring maximum visual impact for the brands, inline with the Brand DNA and local strategy through the creation and implementation of both launch and permanent visual merchandising tools and guidelines. You will act as a brand ambassador and guardian at all times, ensuring all visual merchandising is executed consistently and is truly representative of the brand whilst being engaging for the customer. Your key stakeholders in the UK are Marketing Director, Marketing Managers, National Account Managers and finance.
- Developing from Global assets UK point of sale material with external suppliers, from brief through production, ensuring consistency with brand image, within budgetary parameters and to market specifications.
- Adapt, communicate and implement Merchandising Guidelines for all launches and animations, in order to ensure perfect execution across all store types, on time and in line with budget.
- Creating and managing the graphic updates, for new launches, onto core merchandising and launch collateral as outlined by the brand in a consistent way to the current overall look and feel of the brand.
- Responsible for perfect on counter execution of all activities across all points of sale
- Manage external suppliers to ensure all collateral is produced within budget parameters and delivered on time
- Responsible for budget and financial administration of nominated areas within the variuos department
- Partner with external supplier in the provision of counter maintenance to an exceptional level, tracking and reporting progress to key brand stakeholders
- Develop, collate and update universal fixture list and lightbox database. To maintain/create a Core visual database for the UK market.
- Responsible for the allocation and execution of launches, also ensuring each counter is executing the collateral to the best of their ability.
- Managing the visual updates in store, ensuring these are ordered and implemented correctly in the field - including lightboxes and Core graphics.
- Lead regular field visits to ensure that all visual implementation in-store is of a high standard and consistent brand image guidelines and in line with any brand merchandising agreement.
- Adapting Global planograms and create UK specific planograms for all merchandising collateral.
- Undertake regular reviews of each activity, collating and producing quantitative and qualitative feedback, key learnings and future recommendations
- Continuously appraise external suppliers to maximise efficiency and return on investment
- Manage communication with market, ensure all needs are met for both launch and permanent visual merchandising collateral. Providing guidance where necessary
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably with degree; beauty industry / brand experience strongly preferred
- Can demonstrate creative flair
- Awareness of design and colour
- Graphic and Photographic IT packages
- Impeccable project management skills.
- Proven budget management and cost management skills
- Excellent sourcing, procurement and supplier management skills
- Experience of supporting and coordinating visual merchandising standards of retail outlets
- Luxury and global brand experience preferably in a retail environment
- Previous line management
- Understand and represent the brand attributes
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Demonstrates an ability to plan the work of the team to achieve the company goals
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Ensure all team/department reporting is completed on a timely basis
- Ensure detailed records are kept of regional activity
- Strongly self-managing, creates own measures of success
- Works effectively and efficiently