The business has a number of niche brands in its portfolio, is achieving yoy growth and has a small and entrepreneurial feel.
They are looking for a bright, efficient SBM level marketer with a passion for consumer strategy and comms.
Ideally you will have come from a bigger FMCG/ drinks business and had at least a couple of years' experience in whisky or other premium spirit. Perhaps you are looking for a role where you can have greater ownership of a brand, or are looking for a role that has more of a consumer marketing and comms focus.
Given the size of the company small company, we are looking for someone who is a someone who is a thinker and a doer- happy to do strategy but also happy to be hands on.
You will be a seasoned SBM or Marketing manager and understand the full marketing mix, from insights and research to identifying new product/ brand opportunities to production and bringing these to life through engaging and targeted comms campaigns.
You will have significant experience across:
- Managing a comms budget
- Developing social media strategy and activity
- Manging and managing website (content, copy, UX)
- Writing engaging and on-brand copy and content
- Strategic brand partnerships / event alignment
- Insights and consumer trends
- NPD opportunities/ pipeline planning
- Managing agencies (PR/ Social/ events)
- Passionate about whiskey, ideally having worked in a brand role within whiskey/ related spirit
- Self-starter, confident, a team player
- Happy to be strategic and be hands on
- Comfortable working in an autonomous entrepreneurial environment