A multidisciplinary and well renowned creative agency, who work with some of the world's leading lifestyle, automotive, FMCG and luxury clients, are looking for an Account Manager to join their studio. Working in this renowned agency, you'll be passionate, proactive, hungry for a new challenge and ready to grow your career within Client Services.
In this role, you will...
- Support your senior peers in the day to day management of creative projects, assisting with budget control, scheduling of work, briefing in creative teams, tracking key milestones, client liaison & relationship building plus managing relationships with suppliers
- Acting as a lynchpin between teams, you'll have strong communication skills and effectively update teams internally as well as external third parties
- You'll be the key point of contact for a number of key clients, responding to their briefs, resourcing teams and preparing detailed project proposals
- Reporting back to your team on the progress of projects, financial matters and upcoming opportunities of growth for your accounts
- You'll partner with the wider agency and client service team to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of ground breaking, innovative work spanning print, digital, user experience, interiors and product design
What experience is needed for this role?
- You'll have prior experience working in creative environments, at the Account Manager level, with an understanding of the process involved in successful client servicing and the creative process in general, including managing budgets and creating project schedules
- You'll bring a genuine passion to the role, eager to evolve and continue learning on the job; you'll be ready to wear many hats!
- You must have a self starting, proactive attitude and be able to manage your own workload, with a strong eye for detail and the ability to keep a level head under pressure
- This team pride themselves on their passion for creating innovative, powerful creative work for global clients, and look for like minded people who share their enthusiasm and appreciation of great work!
If you are a passionate Account Manager, looking to join a world class agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!