Business Intelligence Manager
An exciting Business Intelligence Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global technology company who have ambitious future-plans.
You'll use advanced analytics and data visualisation to help identify trends and patterns, share knowledge across the business providing insight for stakeholders and guiding investment and business decisions.
As Business Intelligence Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading a data driven strategy and acting as the conduit between Data Analysts, Business Intelligence and technical teams
- Coaching and developing analysts to enhance their skills
- Capturing and measuring quantitative and qualitative outcomes to realise material value for stakeholders
- Advising analysts on the best ways of connecting to data sources and to visualise datasets
- Attending and presenting at conferences to promote Analytics, attracting skilled resources to the company
Ideal skills, experience and personal attributes
- Demonstrable expertise, including tool certification where appropriate, and developing Business Intelligence solutions that create business value
- Able to demonstrate examples of involvement in the end to end delivery of a Business Intelligence solution from concept through to implementation
- Proven organisational skills with respect to delivering complex Business Intelligence Solutions including workshops, documentation and end user training
- Experience in managing teams, work streams or projects during a finance or business change programme
- Good knowledge of business strategy development, business process management, budgeting and business operations