A leading global architectural, design and planning firm are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their marketing team. Working under a regional marketing leader, a marketing manager and with two other marketing specialists, you will be a part of a busy and strategy focused team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and ensure set strategy campaigns, achieving pre-proposed goals and strengthen the company's reputation
- Working alongside senior staff to write and produce all proposals, presentations and other marketing collateral in align with brand standards
- Management of business development, including target clients and tracking opportunity status
- Leading the development of marketing deliverables including brochures, email blasts, blog posts and other marketing collateral
- Understanding and learning the full portfolio of the company, their practice areas and their capabilities
The perfect candidate will be an excellent communicator and will have a proven career in the following; architecture, construction and interiors. You will possess outstanding facilitation skills and strong project management and coordination knowledge. You will also thrive in a high volume and driven environment and have an understanding of hospitality, retail and entertainment. In-Design knowledge is also a must.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enter into a well-established and world renowned firm, and feel confident that your skills match all of the above, then please email your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.