Mid-Senior Interior Design (Hospitality) | AutoCAD | 2 Months | £200pd | London
World renowned Luxury Hospitality interior design practice seek a Mid-Senior Designer to join them for 2 months as they take on a selection of prestigious projects, both in the UK and internationally.
Key Tasks and essential Experience of the Hospitality Interior Designer include:
- On-site and roll-out experience
- Confident managing project budgets and working to tight deadlines
- Preparing sample boards, schedules and specifications for tender
- Liaising with consultants and suppliers
- Understanding project programmes and keeping those required up to date at all times
- Experience delivering projects on to site
Key attributes of the Hospitality Interior Designer include:
- Highly creative designer, with excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
- 5-10 years' experience
- Good mentor and team player
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise with clients confidently
If you are interested in applying for this Hospitality Interior Designer Role, please contact Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.