Furniture Design Technician
This independent design studio creates beautiful bespoke cabinetry for Kitchens, Utilities, Boot Rooms and Bedrooms which are the epitome of custom-made design.
With an ever-increasing workload, they are currently looking for a Technical Designer who is also happy to be client and contractor facing. The position will involve preparing technical and design drawings, carrying out site surveys and visiting sites at various stages of completion. You will also be working out of their showroom so there will be an element of sales involvement when speaking with clients. It is not however an actual sales role.
Person / Experience Required:
- Fluent in the use of CAD systems
- Knowledge of cabinetry and furniture, ideally at least one year on bespoke projects
- Some travel will be expected so a driving licence and own transport is essential
- Good communication skills and an approachable manner
- Past customer service experience would be a bonus