Our client launched in 2000 & is on a mission to help people make the right move. Today, they are the biggest home-grown web brand in the UK with their traffic levels surpassing some of the big players. Despite this success, they remain a down-to-earth bunch.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join the growing Design team and share their passion for making home moving easy for millions of users. Collaborating with the Principal UX, UI, Research, Product Owner and the Product teams, you will help to share, improve and innovate the users' experience across: out responsive site, apps, and our Customer's platforms and our Innovation products.
The Design team enjoy working together. They work collaboratively and support each other in order to bring out the best in each other as designers, and as individuals. The team is highly autonomous; people plan their own work and may choose their favourite tools.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in the very early stages of the product development, take part in collaborative workshops, experiment, prototype and present your thinking. You can participate in research and testing solutions with our users on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with the Principal UX & UI, as well as the product teams, to create and drive product visions and
- development strategies that are aligned to business goals.
- Produce: journey flows, domain mapping, IA, prototype, relevant content, flows and wireframes as appropriate
- Conduct the relevant user research, gather insights, analyse and synthesise your findings, document them
- accordingly and share appropriately.
- Facilitate review sessions and workshops to foster a healthy practice of design thinking
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and product vision
- Take an active part in background research that informs the product strategy
- Has professional experience in designing mass market products
- Can show us a portfolio showcasing complex digital design solutions, their rational, evolution, key objectives and challenges.
- Demonstrate project planning and deep understanding of product development including in an agile environment.
What the guys that alreadywork here say,
'"Good community to give help and guidance", "Always thinking and talking about code quality", "Working with and learning from great developers", "We can be technically creative", "Challenging work", "Supportive and friendly team", "Variety of work", "Working on a very high traffic website",
"The people make work fun", "Friendly social environment, great people, flat structure", "We've got table tennis and X-box", "Learn new things every day"