Marketing Manager - £28,000 to £31,000 - Hackney, London
Bellevue Place Education Trust (BPET) are seeking a talented and experienced Marketing Manager who will lead on the marketing of schools across the Trust, amending and delivering their marketing strategy as required. They will be using a wide range of communication tools, utilising social media, websites and videos to promote BPET’s excellent education provision.
The successful candidate will oversee the development, implementation and management of each school’s marketing plan, and you will need to develop effective relationships with all key stakeholders within each school to help achieve agreed marketing targets. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career in marketing with one of London’s leading educational trusts.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the overall BPET Marketing Strategy alongside the central team
- Successful implementation of a range of marketing activities including:
- Development of each school’s website and copy
- Creation of all internal and external communications including writing and circulating regular press releases
- Management of key promotional events at the schools
- Implementation of a digital marketing strategy - both social (including updating Facebook pages, running Facebook campaigns, promoting regular tweets) and SEO/PPC
- Liaising closely with each school’s management team to explore ways to increase conversions of enquirers to joiners
- Tracking and reporting ROI for all marketing activities on a monthly basis
- Undertaking any other tasks as requested by the line manager
Bellevue Place Education Trust (BPET) is a multi-academy trust that sponsors seven primary Free Schools across London. Our core purpose is to establish, maintain and manage state funded Free Schools. Our pupils are achieving strong outcomes across our schools, and all BPET schools are judged as either Good or Outstanding by OfSTED.
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Manager:
- Must have a degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing or previous experience in a marketing organisation, being passionate about marketing and eager to develop themselves
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with staff and have influence at all levels
- The ability to successfully manage relationships with external suppliers from initial briefing through to completion of projects
- Experience of working face-to-face with clients and delivering a range of marketing initiatives tailored to individual clients, with outstanding attention to detail
- A highly organised nature with ability to handle multiple projects at any one time, with the ability to work to deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
- A good understanding of social media and how best to use it for business
Closing Date: Monday 28 January
Interview Date: Wednesday 6 February
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.