One of the UK's most established architectural practices requires a bid coordinator to join its interior design group based in north-west London.
Working closely with the partners you will be in charge of all first and second stage bid work from beginning to completion of bid document, providing a strong graphic eye to the brochures and identifying new business leads.
- Research market opportunities globally.
- Developing advertising, merchandising and trade campaigns to increase sales.
- Maintain a prioritised database of organisations, clients and contacts.
- Produce graphic strong PowerPoint/In-Design presentations.
- Maintain full working knowledge of bid documentation folders for interiors sector.
- Collate relevant bid feedback as requested by partners or the head of business development or head of marketing & communications.
- Contribute to the events schedule, co-ordinate attendance of partners and heads.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in interiors or architecture.
- Experience of working with bid documents.
- Articulate and confident communicator.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Customer focused, with the ability to build relationships.
- Resourceful and able to solve problems using your own initiative.
The ideal candidate will have a strong graphic eye, an understanding of branding and creative writing skills.