A leading global travel brand are seeking a Business Development Marketing Manager to work alongside the business development team as they seek to continue their period of rapid growth. The role would ideally suit someone with specific experience in B2B trade marketing and managing all aspects of the communication bid process.
The business are committed to simplifying travel complexities for the humanitarian, faith and education sectors which is has been achieved through longstanding approach to innovation. The Business Development Marketing Manager will work with a group of approximately 20 Business Development and Account Management professionals with mixed levels of skills and experience as well as the Executive Team so having a strong project management acumen is important.
This successful candidate will primarily focus on the continuous improvement of tender content and the narrative that is developed through the process of customer engagement touch points:
- Pre-tender new business communications (Email; Phone; Pre-Tender executive engagement proposals; White Papers and Presentations)
- Pre-tender new business face to face meetings; process reviews; consultations with industry experts
- Attending trade events and networking opportunities to maximise engagement
- Business to business service organisation/ travel sector experience would be preferred
- Demonstrable tender composition and compiling skills
- Experience in leading the development and management of marketing processes and creating a knowledge base
- Strong personal organisation, good interpersonal skills and comfortable in providing direction and leadership to the tender team, peer group and other colleagues