An award winning, independent architectural and design studio are on the hunt for a talented middleweight designer, who has a passion for creating bold and beautiful brands for a wide range of clients. As a multi disciplinary studio who very much value creative from within their own architectural practice, this very much is a space for any designer who wants to push ideas, be conceptual in approach and simply make amazing work.
As an architectural practice and branding agency, this unique position means you will be working both on external clients and then working on their internal brand. This means day to day is exceptionally diverse and external projects can range from; strategic branding, identity, brand positioning, digital. With internal projects working on open submissions in the arts and culture space, industry publications such as 2 magazines which are greatly reviewed in the industry, marketing and brand development, 2 industry events a year and additional collateral.
The role requires:
- conceptual, colourful and craft lead portfolio which showcases narrative and great use of typography
- Passionate about ideas, wanting to take risk and having fun with design
- 2-5 years industry experience with a branding focus
- Ambition to want to get stuck into projects, contribute to the wider team and be an active team member
- Ability to work on print and digital
As this is a unique role, please do not hesitate to get in touch quickly.