Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading fashion company that has ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about paid media, running large scale campaigns and delivering fantastic results.
As Digital Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing an online acquisition strategy
- Managing, optimising and analysing performance from paid channels
- Lead, guide and inspire the Digital Performance Marketing team
- Ensure that campaigns / projects timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to
- Support the development of strong relationships with agency partners
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Hands-on experience with Google Adwords / PPC
- Good understanding of Google Display Network and paid social.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills - with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.