Creative Strategy Director
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join an independent brand and creative communications agency, and head up the strategy department. The agency work with an impressive roster of clients across healthcare, property, energy, publishing and education and you will work across all accounts.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious Senior Strategist ready for the next step or an individual new to a Head of role, who is comfortable managing peers and having their voice heard in senior meetings.
- Working closely with the Creative Director on a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for all strategic and creative solutions
- Mentoring and leading the other Strategist in the business and the creative team
- Communicating clearly with account teams to ensure they have everything they need in order to meet client needs, as well scoping work
- Being a key figure in the room with clients, you will be comfortable holding senior conversations and will be quick to build rapport
- Whilst working with the Strategist, you will write, form and sign off creative briefs, and sense check creative work to ensure it's cohesive with strategic recommendations
- Taking a lead role in pitches and contribute to proposals, decks etc. for this
- Be proactive in the business, recognising growth opportunities and help to develop existing client accounts
The ideal person...
- It's important that you are creative and strategic in good measure - someone who is able to communicate with the creative teams, whilst also heading up strategy for the business
- An efficient and approachable manager, with your team's best interests at heart
- Experience across branding and communications is essential, going beyond the brand's message and positioning by demonstrating an understanding of where it can sit most effectively
- Someone who is ambitious - this client really invest in their people and they would ultimately see this person sitting on the Board
Please get in touch with your CV to: email@example.com