Interim Marketing Manager (6 month - FTC - Social Housing)
Marketing Manager - 6 month FTC
We are proud to be partnering with this excellent social enterprise as they seek to add an interim Marketing Manager to the team.
Working across a portfolio of businesses across this group, this is a full mix role that requires you to have sound knowledge across on and offline channels.
You must have social housing experience as an understanding of the complexities of this sector is imperative.
Here's what the day to day looks like…
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Playing a hands-on role in the management of all digital marketing activity including SEO, PPC and social media.
- Liaise effectively with external agencies to ensure a continued message across all channels.
- Ensure the marketing activity of the group is in line with movements in the market and competitor trends.
What you'll need to succeed…
- Experience within the social housing sector, delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
- A commercial mind with an ability to work towards retention strategies.
- Extensive experience in managing external agencies across a variety of channels (media and PR) to ensure consistent high quality output.
- A can-do attitude and ability to hit the ground running in this initial six month period.
This is a great opportunity for those looking for an interim role that offers autonomy and multi-channel exposure.
While this is, initially, a 6 month contract due to continued high volume of work there is a real possibility it could be made permanent.
This is an urgent hire for the organisation with an immediate start needed. If you have the right experience and would like to chat it through please submit your CV.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.