This integrated super creative agency is looking for an Account Exec to join them.
They are based in Surrey but have very good links for people who live in Central London.
Our aim is to put ourselves firmly in the shoes of our client's end users. To make brands better by making them matter. We've built our reputation on providing people-first, passionate and informed creative ideas, devoid of ego, beautifully executed and easy for audiences of all levels to connect with and respond to.
Our friendly, lively and very busy team now seeks an Account Executive to look after the day-to-day requirements of some of our clients. If you're confident, customer-oriented and have a ‘can do' attitude, then we'd like to meet you.
You will need to show:
- a minimum of two years working agency side at account exec level
- excellent client and internal communication skills; with the ability to digest a brief, estimate through our current job log system, regular client updates through to final delivery and invoicing.
- a history of working with external suppliers; including photographers, content creators, videographers and copywriters; that enhance the agency offering
- a working knowledge of the Adobe suite (for artwork approval), Microsoft packages and Google Suite (for client communication)
- a comfortable and confident approach to team working and then working increasingly independently over the full lifecycle of multiple projects in tandem
Working with the senior account management team, you will be:
- primary relationship owner for an assigned group of client accounts
- responsible for identifying and implementing all new projects for those accounts
- recognising, and developing new opportunities within those accounts
- naturally proactive, and the 'go to' person and first point of contact your customers
- joining the daily work in progress meetings and scheduling jobs effectively
Growth and development
You will ensure;
- our clients always derive maximum value from our services.
- client feedback is used proactively to improve customer experience
- you are up-to-date with technology and products that will enhance the agency offering
Above all, you are;
- a confident team player, not a silo worker, with a productive and proactive nature, and who can deliver success within a team.
- Always learning - digital never stops, so keeping on top of CPD and staying in touch with the latest technologies
In return you'll get
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- Excellent remuneration with performance based bonuses
- Valuable opportunities to extend your personal development and learning
- A company phone, healthcare (after completion of the probationary period) and more.