Senior CRM Executive
Senior CRM Executive
Up to £35K
Established over 25 years' ago, my client, within the financial services sector, has undergone significant growth since emerging into the market. Fancy being part of it?
With an excellent culture, working environment and talented marketing function they are now looking to add a Senior CRM Executive to their team.
The key remit of this role is to deliver a variety of key CRM projects in line with a wider, customer focused business strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for executing the multi-channel CRM strategy for the business
- Liaise with the brand and design teams to produce high quality, on brand email communications
- Creating engaging content across all customer segments to ensure impactful campaigns.
- Use of Analytics accounts and regular reporting, in order to assess performance against business goals.
- Develop strong understanding of customer lifetime value to maximise profitability across all data segments
Key skills and experiences needed for this role include:
- Degree qualified with relevant degree in business or marketing
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar commercially focused CRM role
- Strong understanding of database marketing principles and CRM online / offline marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Those with a mix of content creation and data analysis will be an ideal fit.
This role will be ideal for a commercially focused CRM marketer with experience in a similar positions who is looking for an opportunity to make a real impact on an already established and growing company.
The industry in which my client is working is fast, dynamic and requires driven marketers to react accordingly to market trends.
This is an excellent opportunity with a clear progression to CRM Manager. With a supportive Head of CRM, you will have all the tools/support you need to succeed!
If you are interested in the detail of this role, please apply with your updated CV and relevant contact details.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.