A really exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join this leading Brand Activation Agency and be part of a new team in the heart of London, working on their new major client.
- Working primarily on this new brand, you will also support the other clients on an ad hoc basis with your 3+ years' experience in digital/UI design, if required.
- You have a good background in Graphic Design and offer creative problem-solving skills as well as a conceptual way of viewing a brief
- You have worked on typography, colour theory and layout and have fair knowledge of HTML/CSS/Web technologies
- Your experience using Sketch and Adobe Suite is excellent, you're at home using Sketch to build a design system on Bootstrap and know Invision and Craft
- You have created and updated responsive Web wireframes
- Your positive attitude makes you a great team player and you are immediately proactive, with a mix of self-motivation and being able to take leadership direction.
- When it comes to digital solutions, you have proven experience in producing digital work on time and to budget - work that you're immensely proud of and will impress your clients
- You can work with other designers, product management, data scientists and Developers to ensure a cohesive solution is provided to your clients
This opportunity is for a full time role but could also suit someone looking for a contract role.