Retail Marketing Manager
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Retail Marketing Manager to join a nationally treasured charity on a 12 month FTC with the potential for that to be extended or made into a permanent position upon completion.
This varied and exciting marketing role will see a heavy focus on digital marketing, delivering key marketing objectives for the charity's online shop, driving sales through the advertisement of products and creating and executing multi-channel marketing plans.
The ideal candidate must be able to evidence previous experience planning and executing multi-channel ecommerce marketing campaigns. Previous experience in online merchandising would be preferred as well as previous experience in a charitable background. You should be passionate, confident with excellent organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal) as you will be working alongside a number of teams and agencies.
- Responsible for all online marketing activity for a reputable UK based retail charity
- Creating and delivering multi-channel ecommerce marketing plans
- Project management of integrated direct marketing, advertising and other customer communication campaigns
- Liaising with external suppliers and internal functions to ensure marketing plans are executed to a high standard
- Manage and control income and expenditure budgets for agreed campaigns identifying discrepancies and ensuring re-forecasts are completed to agreed timescales