Senior SEO Editor
Working within the Editoril SEO team, your role will centralise around the importance of SEO analytics and data; pre-planning for future articles and events by building out topics, keyword research for upcoming exclusives and events as well as SEO plans.
My client is a renowned UK Publisher with some of the biggest brands in Media. You will work for their most popular brand, reaching over 25 million people weekly! They value themselves on their commitment to journalism that reaches, engages and excites their customers across the world.
Your role will centralise around the importance of SEO analytics and data, pre-planning for future articles and events by building out topics, keyword research for upcoming exclusives and events as well as SEO plans.
You will be sitting within the SEO Editorial team and take responsibility for the World News Desk. You'll ensure subject desks and SEO journalists are writing about SEO priorities in the most effective way and will be tasked with making SEO recommendations to journalists on individual articles (EG headlines and keywords).
In addition you will:
● Represent the department at editorial conferences, report on key search trends and give specific actions
● Drive, monitor and report on SEO success for your specific section of the site
● Edit live articles to match SEO best practice.
● Train and mentor junior journalist
● Use a range of analytics tools to report regularly on top pages/articles
You come from a media/publishing or editorial background and love all things SEO. You see the importance in understanding the data and like to keep up to date on the world of SEO and News SEO.
● Are quick to react to breaking news and changing search terms
● Have a good understanding of the technical principles behind editorial SEO
● Have experience of optimising websites for SEO
● Are familiar with a range of SEO tools
Competitive pension, bonus, medical cover, internal gym, great annual leave package plus much more! Apply to find out more!