Digital Marketing Manager in a global advertising agency managing a very famous car brand.
After a another very successful year of Digital Marketing my Client has a vacancy on their digital marketing team.
My Client is a creative advertising agency behind some of the most famous adverts in the last 30 years. One of their biggest Clients is a famous car manufacturer known around the world for its high quality cars and innovations.
They are investing heavily in Digital Marketing and have big plans for this year.
This is a role for someone who wants to get a full rounded experience in the latest integrated digital marketing and who wants to be able to put their own mark on the direction and development of projects and campaigns.
The vacancy involves working 2 days a week at the advertising agencies offices on the Southbank near Blackfriars station and 3 days at the offices of the car brand based near Rickmansworth.
The successful applicant will be able to travel to both locations to work normal office hours 9 - 5.30pm. Monday to Friday.
The Advertising agency employ over 85,000 people globally with head offices in New York, Chicago, Paris, Berlin, London and Sydney.
The car brand make some of the most popular cars on the road today.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 1 year experience managing digital marketing campaigns
The successful applicant will have at least some of the following experience.
- Essential - Preparing and presenting reports of metrics for any digital communications that could include some or one of either of these: email, website, PPC, SEO, digital display banners, using either Excel or another metrics management software.
- Desired - Proven experience of working with CMS of a website uploading images, editing content on any web page design platform or briefing others to do so
- Optional - Working with a creative agency who will come up with ideas and creative digital display and social media, the role involves reviewing work with others in the car brand team to ensure its on brand.
- Optional - Communicating and managing a media agency who manage the PPC and SEO spend,
This role is an opening in a team that are growing, a brand that is growing and in the digital area which is the fastest growing area of advertising and marketing.
Apply today to take your career and skillset into the next phase of digital marketing.
Interviews taking place in the next 2 weeks, 2 stage interview process.
Lucky7 are a specialist recruiter for advertising and marketing roles.
We look forward to seeing your application.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager in a global advertising agency managing a very famous car brand.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly