Channel Marketing Manager
My client is a leading global electronics compamy on the hunt for an Channel Marketing Manger.
This Channel Marketing Manager role is responsible for developing the marketing strategy for the Display Category and leading the execution of an effective channel marketing programme with key distributors and reseller partners, ensuring that all marketing activities are fully leveraged and executed through the channel.
It will involve working with the B2B2C and B2B2B channel sales teams to drive commercial performance, as well as working with key stakeholders across the business to develop a winning Partner Proposition.
A strategic mind-set but a single contributor delivery capability is absolutely crucial.
- Leading the development of the marketing strategy for the Display Category across Indirect channels (Managed Resellers, Managed IT VARs, and Unmanaged Partners) and Retailers
- Develop, shape, and run the Partner Programme to influence Partner behaviour in line with channel strategy
- Own the Channel Marketing framework for the Indirect 'Managed' and 'Unmanaged' Partner base, as well as Retailers, including the ongoing programme of communications, enablement, events, engagement, incentives etc.
- Build weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual co-marketing and activation plans with nominated partners across B2B2B/B2B2C that create demand and sell-through for our clients portfolio of Display products.
- Create and implement marketing activities to generate leads, drive conversion, and sell-through for Display products
- Manage the full suite of channel activities: sales enablement, events, incentives, creative and PR
- Continually evolve the MDF investment decision-making and processes
- Be responsible for ensuring the marketing budget is allocated in a cost effective manner to maximize ROI. Based on projected sales, ensure that activity planned is in line with proposed accruals.
- Assist the commercial team with selling into channel new products, solutions, and propositions through clear presentation of marketing campaigns and development of bespoke initiatives to stimulate demand within channels.
- Anticipate the competitive activity both in the market and channels, and plan for such events to limit the potential negative effect upon Samsung sales.
- Timely management of all admin tasks/reporting
- Ability to handle multiple internal and external stakeholders and deliver on key project.
- Must be confident in delivering presentations to large audiences made up of Senior stakeholders and Customers.
- Ability to seek out and build relationships across the channel contact matrix.
- Must be able to multi task and project manage large projects and have a good eye for details.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have initiative, be passionate, creative and self-motivated.
- Ability to translate company and customer strategies marketing plans into marketing plans that win.
- Display background, ideally within a Tech manufacturer, distribution, or reseller environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role as well as developing Partner Programmes and delivering channel marketing frameworks that drive channel growth.
- Ideally B2B2B and B2B2C Channel Marketing experience.
- High level of experience with MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel.
- Qualified up to degree level or equivalent.
- Marketing qualification.
This will be a 6 initial contract with view to extend longer. The day rate is paying circa 250 per day for the right candidate. This role will be based client HQ in Surrey.
If keen to hear more, please email CV to email@example.com for more information.
Apply for Channel Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly