Experienced Urban Planner/Urban Planner
A leading International multidisciplinary design office are seeking 2x Urban Planner/Designers to join their ever-growing London office. This is a 12 month contract with the thought of going permanent, for the right individual.
Your typical day:
- Leading and assisting on the design of master planning and urban design projects
- Proven International experience working on large-scale, notable projects leading/delivering packages in Urban Design or Urban Planning. Projects to be geographically located in Middle-East, Africa or China.
- Acting as Group Leader or Project Manager on projects
- Coordinating and managing the technical inputs of other consultants within the business and external consultants
- Writing reports and creating presentations, drawings and other deliverable and ensuring that they are submitted on time and to the highest quality
- Writing and preparing proposals for new projects, evaluating scopes of work and structuring proposals
- Interacting with clients through meetings and presentations
- Supervising, managing and mentoring of junior staff including urban planners & designers and interns
- Candidates will be expected to travel overseas at short notice for short and long-term assignments of up to 3 months (max)
The right individual can look forward to a market leading benefits package, a proven career progression path at an International practice and a competitive salary between £36,000 to £42,000 (DOE).
If you or someone you know matches these requirements, contact Rommel @ Adrem Group.
Apply for Experienced Urban Planner/Urban Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly