2 days left
- Contract Type
EMR are working with a thriving global technology company who have ambitious plans for growth in 2019 to recruit a driven Marketing Executive on a permanent basis in fantastic offices in Liverpool Street.
Having the right attitude and possessing a strong creative flair are fundamental aspects to this position. You need to be excited to get stuck in supporting across the full marketing mix, and you'll be passionate about marketing and helping to make a global tech brand achieves its ambitious goals for 2019.
You will be involved in the content experience from conception to execution and promotion, so solid copywriting experience within a B2B Technical background is essential. Editing and producing thought leadership content across various digital formats. It's also important that you understand the basic principles of SEO
- You will support across all of their online content, publishing regular, creative and engaging pieces as well making changes to the website.
- Finding creative and innovative ways to improve SEO
- Supporting the Events Marketing Executive in the organisation and attendance of company events including research, planning, logistics and attendance to events such as roundtables, breakfast briefings and webinars
- Using Adobe CS (InDesign and Photoshop) to make simple amends to collateral and images
- Very strong written/verbal communications skills. The ability to turn technical writing into engaging content that appeals to a B2B audience
- An excellent understanding and experience of using HubSpot (or equivalent CRM tools)
- Tech Savy
- Confident and plenty of ambition
If you've got the 'can do' attitude - like to get stuck in, discover what's possible, 'fail fast', learn, iterate - and the determination to produce better and better results, this is the role for you. In return, our client will give you the environment where you're empowered to make it happen.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly