Digital Media Coordinator
Reports to the Manager of Communications or their designee; is located in Banbury, UK. This position is responsible for managing the day to day social media and online activities of Haas F1. The Digital Media Coordinator serves as a representative of Haas F1's Communications Department and facilitates successful execution of strategic social media programs and online initiatives and will assist in general press office duties as and when required, both on-site and remotely during Grand Prix events.
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop working relationships between all personnel and departments.
- Coordinate and implement long-term strategic content planning and distribution strategy across all Haas F1 Team digital platforms.
- Oversee the management of digital asset creation and selection.
- Work in conjunction with various internal and external parties - including marketing, creative services, commercial partners - regarding the creation, promotion and distribution of content, including branded content and partnerships.
- Community management of all Haas F1 Team social media channels - including the implementation of fan engagement and activation.
- Conceive and introduce new formats, ideas and concepts - with a particular focus on at-track activation, to shape how Haas F1 Team presents itself via its digital platforms.
- Pitch, conceive and help execute innovative and dynamic new content over the calendar year making full use of the assets available to Haas F1 Team and its partners, both onsite at Grand Prix events and across its three operating bases in the US, UK and Italy.
- To stay ahead of changing digital / social media landscape and monitor best practice and examples of rivals / peers in the sport and marketplace.
- Analyze and report monthly on the status of all Haas F1 Team digital platforms, detailing activations and engagements and the impact of strategies implemented.
- Follow all safety regulations in all venues.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Education and Work Experience:
University Degree required. 3-5 years of work experience of conceiving, producing and executing social media campaigns showcasing clear growth in visibility and engagement within a sports / brand environment.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social media platforms, analytics and reporting.
- Knowledge of top-tier motorsport, preferably Formula One, but other categories such as WEC, WRC, Formula E, of value.
- Substantial experience in social media content planning and distribution for large audiences.
- Proven editorial judgement, creativity and ability to execute quickly.
- Creation of engaging and dynamic content designed to work across different social media platforms.
- Solid community engagement and management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail in all forms of work.
- Ability to work under own initiative and prioritize work effectively on a series of simultaneous projects.
- Must be able to provide examples of creative success stories / campaigns across social media channels.
- Must be able to work weekends in sync with the F1 calendar - both on-site at Grand Prix weekends and remotely.
Equipment and Applications: (Specific equipment/applications used on the job)
- Solid computer knowledge, preferred experience in Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Work Environment Physical Demands:
An ability to work and prioritize within a high pressure, time sensitive environment while retaining a methodical approach is essential. The role may require some domestic and international travel; and a willingness to work long and flexible hours including weekends.
This position may require lifting to 50 pounds, repeated bending, squatting and manual dexterity. Fast-paced work environment requiring heavy mental demands. Work environment includes machinery, race cars, 7-post and other rigs, grinding debris, and hazardous fluids. All employees must ensure compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and all relevant other statutory Health and Safety legislation.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.