(Senior) Account Director
Such an exciting time to join this award winning, dynamic and forward-thinking retail marketing and brand activation agency as they continue to go from strength to strength. With a recent senior hire leading the charge, they are really upping the ante in terms of work, creative and team development, and they need a talented leader in their (S)AD who can build talent within the team. There are real prospects with this role longer term too, so only the super ambitious and entrepreneurial need apply!
This award winning creative and dynamic retail marketing and brand activation agency work across a range of really high profile and well-loved brands. They create highly engaging brand activation, shopper and digital campaigns which create attention, excitement and awareness and drive action, whether online, instore or on the go. They are a passionate and close knit team who all love what they do. They are they have a flexible approach to working, and they are embracing innovative and exciting technologies in their strategies they deliver for their clients. Keeping a focus on the consumer and delivering experiences that excite and inspire is at the heart of what they do.
- Providing excellent client service support across all allocated clients
- Responsibility for own project as well as oversight of team and management of creative output
- Ensuring all work developed is on brief, delivered on time and to budget as a best in class standard
- Planning and managing workload of team; ensuring resource is used effectively
- Specific focus on expanding the skillset of the current account management team and growing the team according to the work, through fantastic training and upskilling across their team
- Financial management of all projects and business forecast monthly updates will be a large part of the role
- A leader for a small management team, someone who enjoys nurturing talent and getting the best out of their colleagues.
- Ideally at least 2 years' experience as an Account Director, ready to start stepping up into more of a leadership role in a smaller business with a view to growing clients.
- Experience of managing people
- Confidence and gravitas to lead all client relationships
- Be articulate and confident enough to voice opinions both with clients and with the senior management team within the business
- Capable of juggling multiple projects - demonstrate great ability to multitask
- Have good strategic skills and ensure all work meets the clients' objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of the retail environment and retail marketing (beneficial but not essential)
- Clear passion and enthusiasm for people and growth
- Strategically minded with a can-do attitude and genuine passion to be a part of a business and its growth