FF&E Interior Designer
This interior design consultancy handles high-end residential, hospitality and commercial projects delivering exceptional Interior Design and procurement solutions to an international client base. From royal palaces to modern city centre apartments, from luxurious spas to international airports, they have a strong and diverse portfolio of projects.
With more projects in the pipeline, they are currently seeking to strengthen their FF&E team by bringing on board two additional designers at ideally a mid-weight level although they would also consider juniors.
You will be specialising in the design, specification and delivery of all items FF&E on assigned projects. This will include collating artwork and accessories, ordering samples and handling fabric suppliers, putting together mood and presentation boards, listing and specifying, data entry, administration and supporting the team. There may be travel involved at installation stage, particularly for the more experienced candidates, dealing with contractors and styling the projects.
Person / Experience Required:
- Post-grad from an Arts / Design background (textile / interior design / fashion / arts degree)
- Ideally 4 to 6 years industry experience
- Juniors will need to be degree educated with some industry experience and a genuine interest in art and fabric companies
- Meticulous with detail
- Eye for colour and design
- Good organization and administration skills as you will be documenting and listing, using excel and writing specifications
- Excellent communication skills and strong on team work
Apply for FF&E Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly