Technical 3D Designer - Experiential/Events
3D Designer - Experiential / Events | Agency | London
An opportunity has become available for an experienced 3D Designer (with experience in experiential/events design) to join a leading global experiential agency on a contract basis. They are looking for a 3D specialist to create a range of visualisations and floor plans. This will be an awesome project, using the latest techniques in experiential design for a global project.
- You have proven experience with either SketchUp, AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max or Vray.
- You have experiential experience, either working on exhibition stands or events.
- You will have both agency experience and are comfortable and experienced in working in fast environments
- You have a portfolio of both technical drawings and creative visualisations.
- You understand how to get to grips with complicated tasks quickly and effectively
- You love working in fast paced teams
- You can hit the ground running
- Central London
- £200 - £300 per day
If you would like the chance to work with one of the leading experiential marketing agencies across the globe then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 0203 675 4890.
Apply for Technical 3D Designer - Experiential/Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly