Business Development Executive
Fancy a challenge that comes with great rewards? Let me give you some background around my favourite client right now.
This MarTech platform headquartered out of New York (100 staff) have had such a success and now they're looking to replicate that here in the UK and that's where you come in. Focusing on personalized cross-channel email marketing, this platform works with some of the biggest brands globally in order to build intelligent campaigns.
Using AI-powered technology, this platform determines the best method in which to target consumers, driving revenue for over 400 current marketing teams globally.
What we're looking for? The first UK Sales Development Rep!
Being new to the UK market means building out a new UK team and to join the VP of EMEA and the Sales Director, we're looking for a UK SDR to manage the first half of the sales process.
Your focus will be to identify and create sales opportunities on the basis of an agreed strategy with the account executive. This is such a vital role to the success of their UK expansion as you're the first point of contact for the business.
A strategic sales role whereby you will nurture a pipeline, possess excellent research skills and own your territory.
Although the first role of its type here in the UK, you will have the support of the sales leaders and benefit from professional development.
- Working closely with the Sales Director in order to implement a sales strategy and grow your territory.
- Research and establish relevant prospects within target brands / retailers
- Schedule initial discovery calls with prospects to ascertain a need
- Promote the platform through extensive online awareness, calls, emails, LinkedIn & other communication
- Be an ambassador through networking and promoting at industry leading events.
The ideal candidate
- 1 + year experience within an inside sales or business development capacity
- Proven track record or experience in demonstrating a product or service
- A technical aptitude preferred
- Resilient mindset; ability to handle rejection
- With culture at the forefront of their values, this company offer a highly competitive package, earning potential and perks.
- A happy workforce; flexible working promoted.
Apply today or speed up the process by emailing your CV to email@example.com