Role: Insights Manager
Package: £37k-£42k + bonus
Location: West of London
Job ref: TL884805
As Insights Manager, you will work across two major frozen food brands and provide business insights based on shopper/consumer understanding and market performance. The Insights Manager will also work on ad-hoc projects including the development and validation of innovation, advertising, communication and brand health.
- Be the voice of the shopper/consumer for two core grocery brands and influence senior stakeholders to ensure that the shopper/consumer is at the centre of all decision making.
- Responsible for market data analysis providing interpretation and assessment on market performance, providing actionable business insights and recommendations.
- To communicate to the broader organisation short and long term consumer and market insights and provide strategic information and insight to influence long term future business growth.
- To monitor and report on all NPD and advertising activities against KPIs and make action focussed business recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Effectively manage relationships with external continuous agencies.
To be a success in this role you will need:
- 2-4 years market insights, brand management and/or category development experience.
- Proven experience and effective working relationships with continuous MR agencies.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- FMCG manufacturer, retailer or agency background required.
- Experience of working with remote stakeholders.
For more information, email your CV to email@example.com