Junior Digital Designer
This well known high end British Fashion brand are looking for a creative, trend led Junior Digital Designer to join their in house Digital Creative team.
They have strong in house creative, digital and development teams who are always striving for the next big thing, they work in a truly agile environment and will change things up regularly in order to stay fresh and innovative. You will be joining a team of 3 digital designers, a Midweight Digital Designer and a Digital Design Manager, who will be there to coach you. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in this fast paced e-commerce environment.
They have a laid back vibe in the studio and across the wider business, they are all bright young things with bags of creative talent, it's a flat structure so ideas are very much welcomed on a high level forum.
The role overview:
- Deliver mobile first, responsive designs for home, landing and campaign pages.
- Deliver designs for email and digital marketing channels including affiliate banners and social adverts.
- To work closely with the Digital Design Manager on ensuring the customer journey is considered as part of campaigns.
- To ensure brand values and strategy are translated into designs across multiple channels.
- Partner with Graphic Designers to bring to life 360 campaigns across E-comm site, marketing activations, in store and print while maintaining branding consistency.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and being adaptable to trade decisions.
- Close collaboration with Marketing team, copywriter and Content team to ensure joined up messaging and world class creative.
- You must have some prior experience in an ecommerce digital design position, fashion or retail brand is prefered.
To hear more get in touch with Mishel at Truffle today.