Interior Designer - Architectural Designer
We have a wonderful and exciting opportunity for an Interior Architectural Designer to join a company that creates bespoke exteriors and interiors that push boundaries and define ultimate luxury with a touch of Italian style.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the design director but also should be able to hold their own on assignments. They are a small team that work on a broad range of projects which can span from residential design to wine cellars to swimming pools and to many more. The projects are situated in the UK as well as abroad. This will allow the successful candidate an opportunity to have hands on experience from concept to completion.
Job role and requirements:
- Developing the schematic design, based upon project criteria (brief), programme and budget needing at least 2 years' relevant experience
- To communicate clearly and be involved in client presentation so fluency in English is a must
- To visualise concepts and explain them to others
- Drafting drawings using AutoCAD or 3DSMax and V-Ray Plugin programs, (including carpenter detailing, bathroom detailing and master planning, elevations, technical drawings)
- Sourcing fabric and materials and finding new suppliers, requiring a good knowledge of design trends and innovative design materials, products and suppliers
- Coordinating the supply of all items relevant for each project and the delivery to site at the correct times
- Combining the creative and operational aspects of design projects, plus encouraging and managing a team on site
- To attend and review site installation of all items
They are looking for someone with a motivated drive to get things done, who is passionate and curious.