Senior FF&E Designer
One of London's most exclusive architecture, aviation and yacht design agencies is looking for a Senior FF&E Designer to join its team in the Architecture studio based in South West London. This company is acclaimed by many and considered as the leader in its markets. They take on projects varying from private residential villa's and yachts to the interior design of private jets, but the successful candidate will work predominantly on land based projects. Their offices being based in a beautiful converted building on the riverside is just one of many benefits offered by this firm to its employee's.
FF&E specialists seeking to be successful in this unique opportunity will have;
- Extensive experience in the successful delivery of luxury interior design projects from concept to completion and all aspects of the full design process.
- Excellent procurement FF&E and supplier knowledge.
- Prior experiences managing the design process and design team to ensure all objectives are met.
- Completely competency in the full FF&E design and Procurement process.
- The capability of quality controlling all aspects of the design process.
- Commercial awareness and ability to set up and control FF&E budgets for individual interior packages.
- The ability to lead and create inspirational design concepts and schemes through mood imagery and sketches and effectively communicate them to the team and client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.